You should stop when it’s best…or… It’s time to say Good Bye.
7 years Swiss Skate Tour. These are 40 events, 2 Masters European Championships and at the end a Masters World Championship as well as unforgettable experiences and encounters.
With the Engadin Inline Marathon and the Masters Marathon World Championship we say goodbye after 7 years of Swiss Skate Tour.
The Engadin Inline Marathon will take place for the last time in this form. If the highest and most beautiful inline marathon is on your bucket list, then take this last chance! We’ll do everything we can to make sure you’ll remember this highlight in the best way.
We would like to thank everyone who has been loyal to us for 7 years and look forward to welcoming you to the beautiful Engadine on 9 September.
If you really can’t be there: a little consolation – The Engadin Inline Marathon and the Masters Marathon World Championships will be broadcast live on the Internet.
Best Regards Toni and Annett Fankhauser
Included in the entry fee:
- Transport to the start in Maloja and from the finish in S-chanf back to St. Moritz Bad
- Bag for clothes and transport
- free use of public transport on Sundays
- Drinks and food at the start and finish
- Finisher Medal
- Pasta and drink at the World Cup Welcome on Saturday evening
- Sports towel “Engadin Inline Marathon” for the first 400 registrations